July 23, 2008

WELCOME...

Jake, one cat in a man's world

Hi, I’m Jake. That’s me in the picture above. I’m one cool cat.

Yes, I know it’s unusual for a cat to write a blog. But shouldn’t cats have the same rights as everyone else? I think it’s high time that us felines stood up for what we believe in and make our 'owners' aware of our feelings and thoughts. People don’t understand what we go through on a daily basis. It’s not all sleep, sleep, sleep you know…

“Owners”. Now there’s a concept. Just so you know, neither I or any other cat is “owned”. We merely let you people THINK you own us because it suits us. We get fed, we get a warm and comfy bed, and we get lots of fuss when we want it. Wouldn’t you play up to that?

So welcome to The Jake Files. This is a diary of sorts; a journal of the thoughts, feelings and musings of a cat who isn’t afraid to tell it as it is…

No comments: