July 23, 2008

MY WORLD

I thought it'd be a good idea to start off by giving you a quick run down of who the characters in my own life story are. They'll be others who I'll introduce over time, but these are the main players.

Josie, a cool mumTo start off with, there's Josie, my mum, and Lilly, my sister. We live together in perfect harmony. Well, most of the time. Josie has a tendancy to pounce on me and to start wrestling matches, which some lesser cats might find a little unnecessary. But I can hold my own and I like a game of smash down as much as the next feline, so that's cool. She's generally a cool mum to have, and the only time we don't really get on is if she's in a mood for some reason when she'll growl if I go near her. Time of the month, I guess.

Lilly, my sisPeople say that Lilly and I look really similar, but that's humans for you. I love Lilly to bits, but I have to say that she's a real wuss. Even though we're the same age, Lilly's very much like my younger sister and so needs looking after. She's not particularly adventurous and hangs around the house a lot - and her wrestling leaves a lot to be desired. But like I say, she's my sis.

Harry & Winston. Rabbits in the house? Whatever next...Then there's Harry and Winston, the rabbits. Get this - they live IN THE HOUSE! I know - I have to share my house with two rabbits. Totally bizarre if you ask me, rabbits living indoors. They're odd creatures, really. Harry's a real lightweight and flinches everytime I go near him - I like to give him the odd slap on the bum to keep him in check and let him know who's boss. Winston's a different matter though - looks like a teddy bear, but man, he's fierce! I don't cross him and we tend to pretty much keep ourselves to ourselves - I don't get in their way, they don't get in mine. That's the way I like it.

And finally there's Michelle and Paul, my 'owners'. They look after us all well, they feed us on demand, they let us out when we ask, they buy us beds and toys regularly, and they both do a great line in neck and head massage. What more can you ask? They're good people and I wouldn't be without them.

That's about it for now. You'll undoubtedly get to know them all better over time, but that should at least give you a bit of an introduction to the people who inhabit my world.

DiggDeliciousStumbleUponredditFacebookTechnorati

No comments: